Edition Crocodile Nubuck Polar
With its rounded shape, foam padding, and hand-stitching, the “Numéro Dix” is a nod to the equestrian styling of saddlery. Its half-moon design highlights juxtaposing curves.
100% microfiber suede lining.
The delicate nature of nubuck leather requires special care.
To preserve its original appearance, keep it away from water, greasy substances, perfumes, and cosmetics, as well as from dark or new clothing, as the dye may bleed. If the leather becomes wet, absorb excess liquid by dabbing gently with a soft cloth and then let dry.
It is not recommended to use a maintenance cream or waterproof spray. Do not overfill the bag; Store it in its dust bag.
To extend the life of its pieces, Polène offers an at-cost repair service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery within 5 working days - DHL EXPRESS.
Bag delivered in a branded dustbag and cardboard box.
- Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 7.5 cm.
- Weight: 386 g.
- Adjustable straps in two lengths: 106 cm and 138 cm.
- Interior pocket.
- Zippered closure.
- Made by leather goods artisans in Ubrique, Spain.
- The bag's body is crafted from a single panel of leather, requiring material of impeccable quality.
- Certified Italian nubuck calf leather with crocodile embossing.
- Zippered outer pocket.
- Comes with two strap lengths.
- Shoulder or crossbody wear.